- 3M Precision Shaped Grain (PSG) maintains super-sharp points that cut exceptionally fast with less pressure
- PSG runs cooler, reducing metal discoloration/oxidation and the chance of heat related stress cracks
- Disc life is significantly longer, completing more parts per disc and requiring fewer disc changes
- Grinding aid reduces grinding temperatures for processes involving heat-sensitive alloys such as stainless steel, nickel alloys and titanium
- 3M™ Roloc™ attachment system provides for easy disc changes between grades or applications
- Stiff fiber backing and a strong resin bond provide durability and tear-resistance for heavyweight applications such as high-pressure weld grinding
The 3M™ Cubitron™ II Roloc™ Fibre Disc 987C is designed for heavy duty metalworking applications such as weld grinding, beveling and flame-cut edge clean-up. This product uses 3M Precision-Shaped Grain on a fiber backing for fast grinding and blending.
3M™ Roloc™ Attachment
Our 3M™ Cubitron™ II Roloc™ Fibre Disc 987C uses precision-shaped grain technology (PSG) for heavy duty metalworking applications. 3M's PSG is an exceptionally high-performing ceramic, resin-bonded to a stiff fiber backing.
Our 3M™ Fibre 987C products incorporate a grinding aid to keep the workpiece cooler, protecting heat-sensitive alloys from heat damage and reducing re-work. These features offer increased productivity for heavy-duty grinding on all metals, including stainless steel.