Regular price $29.85
Howard Leight's patented Air Flow Control delivers optimal attenuation across all frequencies, without increasing earcup size or weight. A patented baseplate chamber and high-tech non-woven layer manage the flow of air inside the earmuff to control how sound reaches the ear. The result is better, more consistent overall attenuation for virtually all industrial noise environments. Air Flow Control is a standard feature on all Thunder series earmuffs.
- Dielectric construction suitable for all workplaces, especially electrical environments
- Uniform headband pressure for all head sizes, providing better comfort for long-term wear
- Non-deforming outer headband withstands rough treatment
- Quick-Click height adjustment remains fixed during wear
- Snap-in ear cushions make replacement quick and easy
- Helmet earmuffs available to fit a variety of hard hats, including Honeywell North® Hard Hats.
- Inner-ventilated headband minimizes pressure on the head, breathes easier in warm/humid climates
||T1H, Over-head Hearband|